Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can You See Him?

I'm in Vancouver right now for a conference. You can expect all kinds of interesting blogs about my time so far. It is a fascinating, cultural city, and I'm enjoying being around so many great thinkers of our time. I try to write a blog for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It is a goal of mine to keep it up regardless of how busy I may be.

But I'm in Vancouver at a conference!

I have a blog ready for Friday. For today, I'm going to have a guest blog once again.

Meet me back here on Friday and I promise to dazzle you with my wisdom! If not, I'll give you something to read on your coffee break.

For today, please take a few minutes to read this blog about how difficult it can be to see God, even when you try your hardest.

http://beatriceblount.blogspot.com/2010/03/can-you-see-him.html

No comments: